In recognition of National Nurses Week, May 6 through 12, we celebrated our nursing and support staff in Skilled Nursing and Personal Care, along with the wellness staff in Independent Living.
Nurses Week Refreshment
Each weekday of the celebration featured a special treat:
- Thursday, May 6: Ice Cream Truck, courtesy of Caring Hospice
- Friday, May 7: Waffle Food Truck, courtesy of Caring Hospice
- Monday, May 10: Healthcare Nursing Tailgate, courtesy of Pharmerica
- Tuesday, May 11: Soft Pretzel and Water Ice, courtesy of Delcrest
- Wednesday, May 12: Cupcake Bar
In his message to the staff, CEO Dan McKee said, “It is an honor to celebrate you each year, but we are especially thankful this year.
“Our nursing and support staff served selflessly while providing excellent care throughout the last 14 months of the COVID-19 pandemic. Your compassion and generosity under such trying circumstances is truly admirable.”
We thank all our nursing and support staff for their continued dedication to our community and residents.