Find your loved one’s daytime home away from home.
The Community at Rockhill offers a stimulating, supportive setting for your loved one to spend the day—and gives you peace of mind while you take care of life’s daily responsibilities.
Situated on our beautiful campus, with lovely views and natural light from large floor-to-ceiling windows, Adult Day Services at Rockhill affords an open, bright, and pleasant environment that is fully wheelchair-accessible.
Our program offers individual care plans as well as a variety of thoughtfully developed programs, activities, and field trips. From showering to haircuts, crafts to meals, we are equipped to meet all of your loved one’s daily needs. A one-to-seven ratio of staff to adults assures a personal touch.
Services and Benefits Include:
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided
- Full-day and half-day options available
- Affordable and competitive rates
- Financial assistance available through Bucks and Montgomery counties’ area agencies of aging
- Transportation available through Bucks and Montgomery counties’ area agencies of aging using either Bucks County Transport or Trans-Net
- Can maximize benefits and serve as a more cost-effective option for individuals with long-term care insurance policies that cover adult day services
Adult Day Services can often serve as a viable alternative to nursing home placement. In addition, the Community at Rockhill is a leader in community-based care for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
Call (215) 257-2751 Ext. 2158 or fillout the Get In Touch With Us form to contact us regarding Adult Day Services.