Our Fitness and Aquatic Center will take the work out of your workout.
Indulge in a relaxing soak in the heated indoor pool or hot tub of our spa-like facility. Engage in a lively game of water volleyball as you enjoy the changing seasons through our expansive floor-to-ceiling windows. Stay fit and healthy as you exercise alongside your friends in a fun and motivational class.
Membership to Rockhill’s Fitness and Aquatic Center is complimentary for all Rockhill residents.
- Direct access for residents without leaving the main building
- Heated indoor pool and hot tub open daily
- Cardiovascular and strength training rooms, open 24/7 for residents
- Aquatic exercise programs, including water volleyball
- Daily group exercise classes on land for all fitness levels, including Stretch & Strengthen, Wii Bowling, Chair Volleyball, Chair Yoga, Cardio/Strength, Tai Chi, and Mindful Breathing
- Personal fitness training and therapeutic services such as massage and physical therapy available (fees may apply)
Contact Robin, our fitness Program Specialist, at (215) 257-2751, ext. 2105, or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about joining our Fitness and Aquatic Center.